My First Floral Card

Anyone who follows Kathy know that Kathy is the floral queen...likewise anyone who follows my work will know that I love doing anything but flowers!

However I have been commissioned to do a feature article on Copic Colouring Techniques for Scrapbook Creations Magazine.

As part of the article I have explained Palette Blending, and I think colouring flowers is the best way to show off this technique. So here you have it ... a floral card from me!!!!


This is the first floral card I have ever posted!


Kath I hope someone has picked you up off the floor! So what do you think???

I may have another floral installment again....some day!!!

Happy Colouring.....Mandi
xxx

2 comments:

Janie Printz

Wow Mandi, that's just gorgeous ... I think you need to make more flower cards as you've certainly got the knack for coloring them beautifully .... LOVE this card & LOVE the amazing way you colored it.
Hugs, Janie

Kathy Jones

*THUD* Now why did it take you so long to colour flowers??? This is absolutely beautiful my friend!!!!! Love the soft, delicate shades and the way you've coloured this JustRite poppy!!!! Congratulations on the article!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx