It's Been Awhile!

Hi Everyone,

It has been a little while since I posted on my blog! I'm sorry! I have been so so busy with my Copic classes, Demoing, preparing for the upcoming Certification and planning some very very exciting Copic things for next year!!!

Thank you to ALL the lovely ladies who have joined one of my classes and to all the new Copic addicts that I met this weekend in Burwood!

I have so many projects that I am working on that will soon be published or released so please keep watching this blog for lots of great Copic Projects! .... In the meantime I thought I would post this little shaker card gem.....which is jam-packed with Copic Techniques!

Enjoy .... and happy colouring
Mandi
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx