Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all!

I have been away and so I have not posted for a little while. I am back now and am going to start the year with a "business" post! This year is already proving to be a very busy and exciting Copic Year.

Copic Australia has launched their project classes which are filling fast. These classes will be lots of fun and a great refresher before Intermediate Certification!
See the side bar for class dates and details.

Standard and Intermediate Copic Certification is being planned for this year. As many of you already know Standard Certification is a lot of fun and jam packed with info. The Intermediate Certification is a brilliant program that will help you move your colouring to the next level!
See the side bar for Certification dates and details.

I have many Copic Classes already booked for February. Please see the side bar for class dates and details. Classes range from beginner to intermediate classes. These classes are filling fast so please book early to avoid disappointment.

Please keep checking back here often to see the new projects that I upload, and the exciting posts and new releases from Copic Australia and All That Scraps.

Remember you can also follow the COPIC OZ blog as well as join the Copic Oz Facebook group!

I look forward to an exciting 2011... and a year full of lots of Copic colour!

Happy Colouring ... Mandi
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx