Help for Katie

I am passing on this message from Shelby as she has written this so beautifully!



I am writing this morning about and for Katie Renz you can meet her HERE on her Card blog and HERE on her Family Blog. 
Many of you may know that she has a wonderful husband, 3 beautiful little boys, that she is a super Mommy and way talented crafter...she also has Stage 4 Gastic Cancer.
Today, her husband wrote an update on her blog. Although we have never met, her story touches me beyond words and my heart breaks for her and her family.  I am continuing to pray for Katie's Miracle!!!!! I hope will join me!

Lori Boyd at the start of the year was asked to design a stamp for Katie,and ended up getting an email from her telling her how much she loved it. She said it really was her boys. She was so very very sweet and very appreciative!  Sooooo, Lori and all of the BLD Team wanted to do a HUGE push of this image for her babies!!  Lori told her we were going to do this and that forever this stamp would be theirs!!  It just so happens that her 2 little guys have a birthday on the 19th of this month and her big boy has one on the 1st of December. I would LOVE to bless them with a wonderful birthday and Christmas, so that Kevin and Katie do not have to think of worry about that!


$5
The link to purchase the stamp is not working so please go right HERE to purchase it.
 
or if you'd like to donate what you wish:




_________All donations will receive a random image__________ 

THANK YOU!
If ANY of you would like to help spread the word on EVERY forum,
blog, etc etc you can think of then the proceeds will go to The Renz
Family...I and I know they would be so appreciate that we are helping to wrap her
boys with our love and care.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for supporting and loving Katie and her Family!   
PLEASE keep Praying for Katie's Miracle!!
You can find out more information at the By Lori Designs blog including an address to send cards to her boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx