An Angel for Katie

As most of you would already know, the papercraft world lost Katie Renz this week.  

This sad little angel was something that I was working on with Katie in mind!


I have hand drawn this angel using my Copic Multiliners...

 and coloured her using only Copic markers, Opaque White and Spica pens!

I created the babckground using my Copic Reinkers (V02 and B00).  I then airbrushed some punchinella using RV06.  I also airbrushed C-3 around the angel to give her a little bit of definition.

A creation in memory of Katie Renz, created with ONLY Copic products!

Happy Creating ..... Mandi-Lee
xxx


2 comments:

Anonymous

Mandi this is beautiful, I was so sorry to hear of Katie's passing, this is a fabulous tribute to a brave and beautiful woman.

Jan Hunnicutt

Katie's angel is beautiful Mandi, you did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx