My Work Has Been Published!!

 I am so excited to let you all know that my work has been published in this issue of 
SCRAPBOOK CREATIONS MAGAZINE


I have a feature article all about using Copic as a creative tool....and not just as a marker to colour with!



Yes, that's right.  
When it comes to using the Copic Colouring System, the possibilities are endless!

There are many samples of ways to use Copics spread throughout the article.

Here is a close up portion of my journal page, which has been  published in the article.



Hope you enjoy the article ... and remember you can always join my online Copic Classes!  
Simply CLICK HERE to join!

Happy Creating!
Mandi-Lee
xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous

Congratulations!

Unknown

Congratulation dear, you did a splendid job...
scrapbooking supplies

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx