Paperific - Amazarific!

Paperific expo was amazing! I got to meet so many wonderful people who were just blown away by the Copics. I can confidently say I converted many die-hard watercolorists to Copic users. They were so impressed with the vivid colours that they could use in their cardmaking and scrapbooking. Thanks to Debbie from Heaven Scent, I was able to have a "make & take" area on her stand where people came to stamp and colour with me. We had so much fun playing around with different effects and Copic techniques. Have a look at some of our pics....and my board of Copic samples.


1 comments:

Sammi

The stall there looks great! How fun! Did you create all those samples??
Not surprised people were blown away by the copics - they're so awesome! lol!
Sammi
xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx