Inspiration Week at Anya Ink

I had so much fun doing the black and white colouring (with a splash of one other colour) for Anya Ink last week that I couldn't stop at just one! So here is another little bit of inspiration for the week!

I coloured this beautiful little Greeting Farm stamp with Copics C-1, C-3, C-5 & C-7.
the flower is handmade .... with a splash of colour!
And ofcourse some clear and grey Spica to complete the image!


Don't forget to make your own card and enter it into the Anya Ink Challenge!

Have a great weekend.....and happy colouring!
Mandi xxx

7 comments:

Delphine

WOW WOW WOW, Mandi! I so love your card! It's a real work of art! Amazing swirls again, so classy! And thanks for your lovely comment:-)! Have a great weekend. Hugs Delphine xx

Peta's Blog

Wow Mandi this is awesome! I love all those swirls and your geisha girl is pefect!!! hugs xoxo Peta

Shelby Goolsby

Mandi,
This card is so elegant, I love the black and white look and the swirls.

Emma

Just Gorgeous Mandi! You have ROCKED this challenge!

Joanna Ma

so classical, I love black and white colouring!!

Kathy Jones

WOW Mandi - this is absolutely STUNNING girl!!! Beautiful colouring and the card is so elegant!! Love the pop of red!!! :)

Joanna Ma

Black and White are such great colours to use. And I would never thought pencils could look so good!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx