Hippity, Hoppity Easter To You!


Hippity, Hoppity Easter to everyone!

This is my first card for the Mad for Markers DT. I thought I would stick to the Easter Theme for this post!

I have combined this beautiful Easter Bunny with separate images of the Easter eggs. All images are on the X-Press It Blending Card (which can be bought from Mad for Markers).

I used the following Copic Colours:
Bunny: E21, E29, E31, R20, E04, C-1, C-3, O
Eggs: BV00, BV02, BV04, RV000, RV10, RV21, YG00, YG03, YG06
(.... and of course I have added gold, pink, purple and clear Spica Pens at every opportunity)

I have cut out the bunny and each egg individually. I used foam tape to reconstruct and layer all the images to make this beautiful card! I finished the card off with little jewels to dot the "i" in the wording! I hope you all like it!

Have a very Happy Easter!
Mandi

4 comments:

Sammi

So sweet! Love the bunny! Great job and thanks!
Sammi
xxx

Tracey Feeger

Love the bunny too Mandi. Wonderful colouring as always. Great inspiration.
mwah
Trace

Debra James

This is sooooo cute, Love those gorgeous bright colours, its makes for a super cheery card for easter. Hugs xxxx

Kylie

Your colouring is beautiful! Gorgeous bunny too.
Kylie.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. I love to hear your feedback and appreciate your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by! Mandi xxx